Saturday, April 11, 2009

baby makes three-Congratulation Sarah Michelle Gellar!

My precious baby girl emica is sleeping so i have some mommy time to add today's blog.
Yesterday i was just looking around the net and i saw that Sarah Michelle Gellar is pregnant with her first child! i think she is great and i wish her the best for both of them. Congratulations too-to Alyson Hannigan and her husband on the birth of their little baby girl!

I don't go out of my way to look for stuff on anyone but when i see something like this i feel like i am catching up on an old friend. Don"t get me wrong i am not saying i know sarah michelle personally...

I am not delusional thank you very much, but i used to watch buffy the vampire slayer and i see her movies when i know they are around and i think she is a talented and nice person and i quite like hello kitty myself :) ...so good news like that cheers me up.

I worry a little bit a bout them though...Freddie prince jnr's father died when he was quite young and Sarah Michelle's father left when she was quite little.

Having a child can open old wounds we sometimes wish to not look at but i think if we want to have a better relationship with our children it is important even if it is painful

I Know since i have had my baby girl i have been thinking more about when i was little and how i would only see my father every second weekend.

My father tell's me about how we were before my mother left him before i was two and it saddens me that i can't remember and i know that it hurt and still hurts him to this day.

I look at my daughter and want only the best for her as i am sure my parents did and still do for me.

Any way enough serious stuff for now... good day....good luck and good laughs to all! :)
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment